Do Your Own Seder
Create your own Seder traditions for you and your friends with a little help from Hillel.
Register By March 20 to receive the following resources:
A filled Seder Plate with a box of Matzah (available for pick up in the Hillel Offices Monday, March 25 10am-3pm)
Haggadot (borrow from Hillel’s large selection of Haggadot for a refundable $25 deposit)
Guides and Kosher catering contacts
Seder Leader Workshops with Rabbi Andy - Mon, Mar 18 or Wed, Mar 20, 5-7pm, Nemerov A
*$5 Subsidy per person for meal cost (list of requirements below)
*Requirements for $5 per person Subsidy:
1. Register for the DYO Seder program on line by March 20
2. Attend one of Rabbi Andy’s Seder leader workshops – Mon, Mar 18 or Wed, Mar 20, 5-7pm, Nemerov A
3. Tell the story of your Seder with Photos (how to do this, here)
4. Post a table tent at your Seder provided by Hillel indicating our sponsorship
5. By April 12, do the following:
Email photos from your event or event prep to email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off receipts showing you spent more than your total subsidy amount
Fill out the online survey and list the people attending your Seder
Hillel will mail you a check for your subsidy amount by April 30.
The Hillel offices are temporarily located in the Academy Building on Wash U’s campus.
Office hours are Mon-Th 9am-5pm, Fri 9am-3pm
Walking – we are just across the overpass over Forest Park Parkway from main campus.
Driving – we are at 310 Melville Ave, St. Louis, MO 63130 (through the Delmar Loop, turn by Blueberry Hill and drive until you run into Forest Park Parkway)